Based upon the Wikipedia page 
- 85C Bakery Cafe - based in Taichung, Taiwan, international branches in Hong Kong, Australia, United States and China
- Aida - Vienna, Austria
- AMT Coffee - UK, mostly at railway stations
- Angel-in-us - China, Indonesia, South Korea and Vietnam
- Arcaffe - Israel
- Aroma Café - UK, Argentina, Brazil
- Aroma Espresso Bar - Israel, Canada, United States, Romania, Ukraine, Kazakhstan
- Au Bon Pain - headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Baker's Dozen Donuts - Canada
- Barista Lavazza - India, Bangladesh
- Baristas - United States, headquartered in Washington State
- Bewley's - based in Dublin, operates Rebecca's Cafe and Java City in the United States
- Biggby Coffee - based in East Lansing, Michigan, U.S.
- Blenz Coffee - Canada
- Blue Bottle Coffee Company - U.S.
- Blue State Coffee - Northeastern U.S.
- Bourbon Coffee - Rwanda
- Boston Tea Party - England
- Bridgehead Coffee - fair trade chain in Ottawa, Canada
- Cadena Cafes Limited – a former chain of coffee shops in South West England; established in 1895 under the name Lloyd's Oriental Cafe which became Lloyd's Cadena Cafes Ltd., becoming Cadena Cafes Ltd in 1907
- Café A Brasileira - Braga, Portugal
- Cafe Barbera
- Café Café – Israel
- Café Coffee Day - India
- Café du Monde - United States
- Café Hillel – Israel
- Café Picnic - Finland
- Caffe Bene - Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, U.S., Vietnam
- Caffè Cova - Milan, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan, Celebrity Cruises
- Caffe Luxxe - three locations in the West Los Angeles area, California, U.S.
- Caffè Nero - UK
- Caffè Pascucci - Italy, South Korea, Egypt, Malta
- Caffè Ritazza - 40 countries, mostly at railway stations
- Caffe Trieste - six locations in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S.
- Caffè Umbria - Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Caffé Vita Coffee Roasting Company - Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Caribou Coffee - global, headquartered in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, US.
- Cibo Espresso - Australia
- Cinnzeo - based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada; has locations in 20 countries
- Coffee#1 - Wales, England
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf – U.S., India, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Israel
- Coffee Beanery - based in Flushing, Michigan, U.S.
- The Coffee Club - Australia
- Coffee Island - founded in Patras, Greece 
- Coffee Republic - UK
- Coffee Time - Canada
- Coffee World - founded in Bangkok, Thailand; has locations in nine countries
- coffeeheaven - founded in Poland, operates in several countries in Eastern Europe
- Coffeeshop Company - based in Austria, has locations in 13 countries
- Coffine Gurunaru - South Korea
- Cofix – Israel
- Colectivo Coffee Roasters - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 12 locations around the city
- Costa Coffee - UK, Mainland Europe, Asia, Middle East
- Country Style - headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Crazy Mocha Coffee Company - based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Cuppy's Coffee - based in Greenville, South Carolina, U.S.
- Delta Cafés - based in Campo Maior, Alentejo, Portugal
- Diedrich Coffee - based in Irvine, California, U.S.; also owns Coffee People, Coffee Plantation (Arizona) and U.S. Gloria Jean's locations
- Dome - based in Perth, Australia
- Double Coffee - based in Latvia; 40 locations in the Baltic states, Ukraine and Belarus
- Doutor Coffee - Japan and Taiwan
- Douwe Egberts - owns Koffie Cafés in the Netherlands
- Dunkin' Donuts - global, based in Quincy, Massachusetts
- Dunn Bros - founded in St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.; 85 locations throughout the Midwest
- Dutch Bros. Coffee - based in Oregon, U.S.; has 154 drive-through locations in the West
- EasyInternetcafé - UK, one of the largest internet cafés worldwide
- Ediya Coffee - South Korea
- Espresso Vivace - Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Esquires - Canada, Britain and Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and Middle East
- Far Coast - The Coca-Cola Company's entry, with four concept stores that have now closed
- Figaro Coffee Company - Philippines-based chain of coffee shops and restaurants, with outlets in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, and Vietnam
- Flocafé - based in Greece; over 70 locations in Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and on several cruise ships
- Gimme! Coffee - United States
- Gloria Jean's Coffees - Australia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, India, Bangladesh, USA, Ukraine, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Taiwan
- Grounds for Coffee - Utah, United States
- Havanna - Argentina
- Heart Coffee Roasters, Oregon
- Highlands Coffee - Vietnam
- Hollys Coffee - Malaysia, South Korea
- Hudsons Coffee - Australia
- The Human Bean - founded in Oregon, United States
- Indian Coffee House - India, over 400 locations
- Insomnia Coffee Company - Republic of Ireland
- Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea - Chicago, IL United States
- It's a Grind Coffee House - United States
- J.CO Donuts - Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines
- Jittery Joe's - United States
- Joe Muggs - owned by Books-A-Million, United States
- Juan Valdez Café - headquarters in Colombia; coffee shops in South America, North America, Middle East, East Asia and the Caribbean
- Kaffebrenneriet - Norway
- Kardomah Cafés - a chain of coffee shops in England, Wales, and a few in Paris, popular from the early 1900s until the 1960s, but now almost defunct
- Krispy Kreme - global, based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- McCafé (owned by McDonald's Corporation)
- Michel's Patisserie - Australia
- Mikel Coffee Company - Greece, Cyprus
- mmmuffins - Canada
- Mud Coffee
- Mugg & Bean - South Africa
- Muzz Buzz - Australia
- Nairobi Java House - Kenya
- Pacific Coffee Company - based in Hong Kong, with branches in Singapore, Cyprus, China and Malaysia
- Pasqua Coffee, U.S., acquired by Starbucks in 1999
- Peaberry Coffee - U.S.
- Peet's Coffee & Tea - U.S.
- Philz Coffee - U.S.
- PJ's Coffee - based in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Port City Java - U.S.
- Pret a Manger - UK, U.S., Hong Kong and France
- Puccino's - UK, Ireland
- Seattle's Best Coffee - United States
- Second Cup - Canada
- Secret Recipe - Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Brunei, Cambodia and Myanmar
- SPoT Coffee - headquartered in Toronto, locations in Canada and U.S.
- SPR Coffee - China, Taiwan
- Starbucks - global, headquartered in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters - U.S., headquartered in Portland, Oregon
- Tchibo - Germany
- Tim Hortons (also owns Bess Eaton) - Canada and United States
- Timothy's World Coffee - Canada
- Tom N Toms - South Korea
- Torrefazione Italia - United States
- True Coffee - founded in Bangkok, Thailand; has locations in Thailand, Cambodia and People's Republic of China
- Trung Nguyên - Vietnam, Singapore
- Tully's Coffee - U.S., headquartered in Seattle, Washington
- A Twosome Place - South Korea
- UCC Ueshima Coffee Co. - Japan
- Uncommon Grounds - Halifax
- Van Houtte - Canada
- Victrola Coffee Roasters - Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Vida e Caffè - South Africa
- Výtopna - Czech Republic
- Wayne's Coffee - Originated in Sweden, locations throughout Scandinavia
- Williams Fresh Cafe - Canada
- Woods Coffee - Washington, U.S.
- Zarraffas Coffee - Australia
- Ziferblat - Russia, Ukraine and London, first "pay-as-you-go cafe"
- Zoka Coffee Roaster & Tea Company - Seattle, Washington, U.S. and Japan