Nespresso is a brand of Nestlé, selling high quality machines and espresso. Nespresso machines brew espresso from coffee capsules, a type of pre-apportioned single-use container of ground coffee and flavorings.
To be added
Nespresso capsules are sold exclusively by Nespresso and are more expensive than portions of ground coffee purchased "loose". The cost per serving is up to three times higher than that of alternative brewing methods. Nespresso offer 16 different coffee "Grand Cru" arabica and robusta. Two Limited Edition Grand Crus are released every year as well as a new set of Variations, flavored espresso capsules. 
19 Grand Crus
Limited edition range
Variations limited edition range
Each year towards Christmas time Nespresso releases grand cru known as 'variations'. Variations are naturally flavoured coffees produced as a treat for their club members. Variations are always based on the Livanto grand cru.
- 2006 – Vanilla, Anise and Spicy Apple
- 2007 – Almond, Cardamon and Chocolate Orange
- 2008 – Caramel, Mandarin and Crystallized Ginger
- 2009 – Crème de marrons, Apricot and Pain d'Épice
- 2010 – Vanilla, Caramel and Almond
- 2011 – Vanilla Blossom, Cherry and Dark Chocolate
- 2012 – Hazelnut, Coconut, and Macadamia
- 2013 - Each country will get one variation, this one chosen by vote. The possible flavors are Cioccorosso, Masala Chai and Liminto.